A healthy oat-licious way to start the day!
See the recipe when you
- 1/2 cup oats
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 scoop of protein powder (I use Sunwarrior Chocolate Protein Powder)
- 1 tablespoon flaxseeds
- 1 tablespoon almond or peanut butter
- For the topping:
- Whole Foods sugar free caramel dip (to taste)
- Millet puffs (to taste)
- Mix oats and water together, and cook in the microwave for almost two minutes
- Mix cooked oats with the protein powder, flaxseeds, and nut butter. Smash this down on a medium sized plate. Cover, and refrigerate overnight.
- The next morning, top the oatmeal smash with caramel dip and millet puffs.
- Other, Breakfast/Brunch
It's fun to try new recipes, so if you have a healthy dish to share, post it in the Healthy Recipe community group. Include a photo with your recipe, and we just might feature it on FitSugar!