I'm a big fan of So Delicious's unsweetened coconut milk  in this recipe, but any nut or cow's milk will do the job. Just be sure to stick with the 1:1 ratio.
I topped off this jar with blackberries, raspberries, a few slivered almonds, and a slight drizzle of maple syrup, but feel free to get creative with your favorites. This recipe is incredibly versatile.
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 2 tablespoons slivered almonds
- 1/2 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Mix all the ingredients together in a glass jar. Stir well, cover, and refrigerate overnight.
- The next morning, remove from the fridge, top off with your favorite fresh fruit, and enjoy!
Source: Calorie Count 
- One serving
- Calories per serving