- Hoola hoop: Get the hips working and the quads engaged with a little hoola activity.
- Tetherball: If you can find a tetherball post, you'll remember how much fun it is while working out some arm muscles.
- Hopscotch: Break out the chalk and whip up a pattern on the driveway for a fun, heart-pumping workout.
Check out the rest and add your favorite to my list in the comments!
- Jump rope: Grab a rope and get jumping. The old rhymes may help you power through your intense cardio.
- Jumping jacks: Get ready to feel the burn when you jump into action with some jumping jacks.
- Dodgeball: Fire up a game of dodgeball with your mate or roommate to sharpen your reflexes and fire up some cardio movement.
Don't forget to tell me your favorite PE activities from days of past in the comments below!
Image Source: Thinkstock