5 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
4 tablespoons maple syrup
4 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
2 tablespoons unsweetened almond milk
2 cups blanched almond flour
1/4 teaspoon sea salt
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/3 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- In a medium bowl, add the coconut oil, maple syrup, vanilla, almond milk, and beat to combine.
- In a separate bowl, combine the almond flour, salt, and baking soda. Stir well.
- Add the liquid and stir until combined. Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Scoop rounded tablespoons of batter about two inches apart. They will get bigger!
- Bake for 16 to 18 minutes, until the tops are lightly browned.
- Remove from the oven, and allow to cool for a few minutes before transferring to a wire rack.
- Serve warm with a cold glass of almond milk, and store any leftovers in an airtight container for up to three days.
- Makes 12 cookies.
- Calories per serving