Since you've all had Winter weather for awhile, you might be getting a little bored with your usual indoor-cardio workout. Well, here’s a new printable workout that you can do on any cardio machine, and it’s sure to beat your boredom. It combines hill work, sprint intervals, and longer intervals, so find an elliptical trainer, treadmill, or bike, and you’re good to go!
- The workout is broken into three parts. If you’re new to working out, you can do one or two sections, or if you’re looking for more of a challenge, you can do all three.
- The workout totals about 43 minutes of cardio.
- Part A is about climbing a big gradual hill.
- Part B consists of 30-second sprints.
- Part C includes longer intervals of two, three, and four minutes with one hill.
- If you’re using a treadmill, feel free to walk the whole workout and use the speed guide to help complete the intervals.
See the workout and find out how to print it out after the break.
You can print the full workout plus get more printable workouts, workout videos, and more here.
Share your own workouts, find a new one, or just get inspired in our FitSugar Community!