We've all been on either side of a noisy equation, and it's no good for anyone involved. While a burlesque or Hunger Games-inspired workout won't fly with your neighbors, keeping things quiet is no longer be an excuse for skimping on a home workout. All of the below workouts are downstairs-neighbor-approved: nothing is too loud, and there are no big jumps or kicks involved, but they are still both fun and active. To get in on all the "quiet" workout goodness courtesy of FitSugarTV, just keep reading.
- Madonna-approved arms: Toned arms are always in style. If your arms aren't exactly Spring-ready, this 10-minute workout for sexy sculpted arms will get your biceps and triceps prepared for the skimpier looks of the season.
- Hollywood stems: If you're looking to get your legs in shape like Cameron Diaz and you're short on time, we've got a perfect workout for you. Cameron Diaz's leg workout can help you on your mission. Cameron's longtime trainer Teddy Bass shares toning moves that will also help give your bottom a lift.
- Killer lower bod: Dreaming of longer and leaner legs? Trainer Holly Perkins has a killer lower-body workout that will tone everything from your calves to your glutes.
- Pure barre booty: The small movements of a barre workout are quiet, but intense. If you're looking to tone up your derriere, here is a barre workout that is perfect for firming up those glutes.
- Gaga for glutes: When you think Lady Gaga, a lot of big movements and dance numbers come to mind, but luckily her trainer Harley Pasternak has shared the Lady Gaga booty workout. It keeps movements minimal, but does not skimp on impact.
- Travel routine: If you're always on the move, getting your workout schedule stable can be a bit of a bother. With this easy routine that incorporates things you can find in a hotel, you can get a quiet full-body workout wherever you are.