- 1/4 cup instant oatmeal
- 1/4 cup egg substitute (or 2 egg whites)
- 1/2 of a really, really ripe banana, mashed
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 sweetener packet
- Pinch of salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon water, milk, or juice
- To make your pancake, simply combine all the ingredients together in a bowl, and then pour it into the center of a hot pan (I used my new Scanpan ). No oil, yet no sticking! Cook on medium heat for about four minutes per side.
- To doll up the basic pancake, you can add dried or fresh fruit, carob chips, dried coconut, nuts, seeds, or anything else, for that matter. The options are endless.
Source: Calorie Counter 
- 1 pancake
- Calories per serving