When Sophie is not hanging out with her fiance's famous brother and his girlfriend (Joel Madden and Nicole Richie), she hits the pavement for a run.
I love seeing people taking a minute for themselves to go for a run, but I can't understand why she's got so much junk with her. If you're like Sophie and suffering from the must-have-my-stuff-at-all-times syndrome, here are some ways to free your hands (and your mind) during your next run.
- Instead of a clutch, think about getting a fitness caddy for your small personal items, cell phone, water bottle, etc.
- Really looking to downsize? Then get a Nike Running Wallet.
- Instead of holding onto your iPod, try a Sport Armband.
- Instead of regular old jogging gear, think about getting some stuff with iPod and cell phone pockets built into the clothing. I love Mari Dade's iPod clothes for this.
- Instead of wearing big bulky earphones that are soaking up the sweat, think about getting some small ear buds with adjustable sizes like the Creative Zen In-Ear Earphones.
Take it from me, you'll get a lot more out of your run if you are not constantly fumbling around with everything you're holding in your hands.