- Your voicemail begins and ends with "Namaste."
- Black leggings are your LBD.
- At your fave Mexican restaurant, you accidentally order a "Chaturanga" instead of a "chimichanga."
- You think yoga is better than Pilates, although you'd never dare say it out loud because it's not very yogic, and it'd be bad for your karma.
- When you have a headache, you do a headstand instead of popping Tylenol.
I'm just getting started. Check out five more signs when you read more.
- You spring into a spontaneous Tree Pose whenever waiting in line at the grocery store.
- Your idea of a dream vacation is to travel to some secluded island and eat nothing but fruit and do yoga from sunup till sundown, seven days straight.
- When someone cuts you off in the car, instead of yelling obscene profanities, you chant a calming Om.
- Your outfit isn't complete without accessorizing with bindis, mehndi, a nose ring, mat bag, and mala beads.
- You're thinking of changing your name to Lakshmi.