Spring is here, which means it's time to dust off those shoes, shed those layers, and head outside. After a long, long Winter, it's refreshing to step outside. Before you head out for a run or bike ride, there are a few pieces of gear you should have to make your time outdoors that much better.
- Sunscreen: Whether you're playing golf or running, it's important to take care of your skin. Using a sweat-proof sunscreen will keep you safe from harmful rays no matter what you're doing.
- Warm-weather workout clothes: All Winter long you've been layering, just trying to stay warm in the frigid temps, but now it's time to shed those layers and stay cool. New colors and styles in all price ranges mean you will be looking your best and feeling great all Summer long.
- GPS watch: Keep track of how long and how far you go on your next hike or run with a watch equipped with GPS. The right watch will provide motivation and keep you moving and exploring (and burning a few calories while you're at it).
- The perfect bag: Chances are you're going to need to change your clothes post-workout, and finding the right place to stash that stinky gear will be a must! Bags with waterproof lining and compartments big enough for water bottles, towels, and shoes will prove to be superhelpful all Summer long.
- Shades: You can protect your eyes and look good doing it this Summer with the right sunglasses. Looking for a polarized pair that fit well will give you the maximum visibility and protection on even the brightest days.