Recently we've been looking into the reasons we don't like exercise and trying to turn that dislike into like. Here is a recap, in case you missed any of them so far:
- Part I: "I feel out of place at the gym and have no idea what to do."
- Part II: "I used to workout all the time and loved the way it made me feel, but then I just stopped for some reason."
- Part III: "I don't like to sweat."
- Part IV: "I don't like the muscle soreness that I get two days after working out."
- Part V: "Once I'm working out I'm fine, but it's getting motivated to go that's the hard part."