This pose works mostly on your balance, without putting too much strain on your muscles.
Let's give it a try:
- Stand tall, with your feet together, arms by your side (mountain pose)
- Put all your weight in your left foot, and bend your right knee
- Using your hands, place the sole of your right foot against your left inner thigh. If that is too much for your knee...Just place your foot lower down on your left leg.
- Stay here, or work on lifting your arms above your head.
- Gazing at eye level in front of you, take 5 deep breaths - then try the other side.
Fit's Challenge: Try looking up towards your hands which can be tough without falling over. Timbeeeeeerrr!!!!