If you read FitSugar regularly, chances are high you are on a health and fitness kick, and to that I say "Right on!" Since Christmas is the time of giving why not give something healthy to your friends and family? Seriously, health is the gift that keeps on giving. Here are some great ideas for stocking stuffers that encourage a healthy lifestyle:
- Gift cards to gear shops or health-food stores.
- Gift certificate for a free-month gym or studio membership.
- Fitness DVDs.
- Gift certificate for a session with a personal trainer, private chef, or dietitian.
- Wicking socks for runners, skiers, or riders.
- Emergen-C packets.
- LARABARs, Kind Bars, or other energy bars.
- Hand weights or exercise bands.
- A little card that says you got them a year's subscription to Women's Health, Yoga Journal, or some other health magazine.
Do you have any other small, but healthy ideas that could fit in a stocking? Please share them in the comment section below.