We're celebrating Summer and getting bikini ready with this upbeat workout playlist. If the intense Summer heat is making you lethargic, it's time to revive your workout goals. These tracks will keep you on your toes, featuring hip-hop, rock, mashups, and pop. Warm up those hips with Sir Mix-A-Lot's "Jump on It" (What's up Dallas? What's up?). Push through your target zone with energizing hits by Katy Perry, LMFAO, and Pink. The addictive choruses of songs by indie rockers Matt & Kim and Foster the People will motivate you to press repeat and prolong your intervals. Cool down with the bubbly, playful melody by Jónsi. So just "Go Do" your workout already!
To see the full playlist, keep on reading.
1) "Jump on It" — Sir Mix-A-Lot
2) "Save Me, San Francisco" — Train
3) "Firework" — Katy Perry
4) "CameraBuggin'" — Big Boi & Matt & Kim
5) "Raise Your Glass" – Pink
6) "Party Rock Anthem" — LMFAO
7) "Pumped Up Kicks" — Foster the People
8) "Go Do" — Jónsi