- Angel Berry Trifle: Cut a premade angel food cake into bite-size pieces; layer with fresh berries and low-fat or fat-free vanilla pudding in a large trifle bowl or individual parfait glasses.
- Chocolate Mint Sundae: Top one premade brownie with scoop of low-fat mint-chocolate ice cream or frozen yogurt. Lightly drizzle with 1 teaspoon chocolate syrup, and garnish with fresh mint sprig.
- Orange Bowl: Slice large orange in half; scoop out orange sections, keeping peels intact. Put a mixture of grapes, berries, and orange pieces into the orange peel halves.
- Just Peachy: Slice a fresh peach or other stone fruit in half. Remove seed; top cut side of each half with low-fat peach, French vanilla, or other yogurt flavor and sprinkle with sliced almonds.
- Celebration Sorbet: Put a scoop of raspberry or other berry sorbet in a wineglass or martini glass and sprinkle with fresh raspberries or other berries. Drizzle with champagne or sparkling apple cider.
Latest Fitness, Health & Well-Being