I know not everyone likes to do ab work next to his or her laptop. I know I am unique in this case. For all of you that go to the gym and want a little guidance (not from your iPod - but a tangible piece of paper) here is a print out version of the Love Handles workout. Now you can really take it with you where ever you choose to exercise.
Pilates Twist: 10 sets
- Keep reaching energy out the top of your head.
- Twist with just the ribs, not the pelvis.
Can Can: 10 sets
- Really pull your navel to your spine as you straighten your legs
Twisted Crunch: 10 times, each side
- Make sure to lift both of your shoulders evenly off the floor
Side Plank and Thread the Needle: 3 times each
- Really lift the pelvis up
- Press the hand firmly into the ground
- Scoop though your abs to "thread the needle"
Dumbbell Side Bends, 10 sets
- Make sure to bend just to the side, not forward or backward.