So I recently told you about five surprising things that may cause a headache, so I figured we may as well take it a step further and look into what causes a migraine — headache's evil brother — too. If you suffer from migraines then you may be interested to learn these simple migraine triggers:
- Not getting enough to eat.
- Not getting enough sleep.
- Exposure to bright lights or loud noise.
- Fluctuating hormone levels, such as during your period.
- Changes in the weather.
- Emotional factors, such as stress or anxiety.
- Chocolate, alcohol, nicotine, or foods with additives such as MSG.