If you're into living a fit and healthy lifestyle, you love talking about it so you can share tips, ask for advice, and boast about goals you've met. The FitSugar Community has been really active lately (pun intended), and here are some great posts that shouldn't be missed.
- Just in time for Summer, try this recipe for poolside sweet apple and parsnip dip.
- Anyone have advice on how to get the smelly scent out of workout clothes?
- Here's a video workout to tone your back from the gals at Tone It Up.
- When biking to work, a fellow rider says, "use common sense."
- Instead of getting an expensive massage to ease sore muscles, this reader suggests using a foam roller or lacrosse ball for a DIY home massage.
If you have some tips or advice to share, have a question of your own, or just want to meet other health-minded people, check out the community groups below.
- Sweet on Biking
- Healthy Recipe Group
- Women That Rock (Climb)
- Yoga Stretch and Tell Group