- Write thank-you notes
- Eat a good dessert and forget about the calories.
- Clean out and donate your old closet items.
- Make amends with an old foe.
Want to see the rest of my tips?
- Organize your home — start with your junk drawer!
- Do something adventurous that you wouldn't normally do.
- Go outside for a picnic.
- Attend a yoga class.
- Thank old mentors or teachers for their leadership roles in your life.
Once you do a few of the above activities, I'll bet you'll sleep sounder and feel better. What do you do to clear your head? Be sure to share you own pointers in the comments below!
Image Source: Thinkstock