- 1 small sweet potato, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1/2 small yellow onion, chopped
- 1 14-ounce package extrafirm tofu, drained and crumbled
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon turmeric
- 2 cups baby kale
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Place the sweet potato cubes in a large skillet, and cover with water. Bring to a boil, then reduce the heat to medium and simmer three minutes. Pour out all the water.
- Add the canola oil and onions. Sauté on medium-high heat for seven minutes. Add the crumbled tofu, garlic powder, cumin, salt, and turmeric. Cook for five or so minutes on medium heat, stirring frequently.
- Add the kale, top the skillet with a lid, lower the heat to simmer, and allow to steam for a few minutes or until the kale is tender.
- Makes two large servings. Below is the nutritional info for one serving.
Source: Calorie Count 
- Potatoes, Breakfast/Brunch
- 2 servings
- Cook Time
- 40 min
- Calories per serving