While I'm not jumping to the starting line, I wouldn't mind cheering on from the sidelines from any one of these fabulous spots. If I do decide to ever run the 26.2 miles, I think Paris might be my first choice. I imagine it would be quite magical to jog past Notre Dame, the Louvre and ending up at the Arc de Triomphe. When all is said and done, I could treat myself to a baguette with brie. Then again a stein at a German bierhaus doesn't sound like a terrible way to celebrate either.
Which of the top 10 suits your running fancy most?
- New York City — 43,660 participants
- London — 36,549 participants
- Berlin — 35,035 participants
- Chicago — 33,703 participants
- Paris — 30,976 participants
- Tokyo — 30,182 participants
- Boston — 22,540 participants
- Marine Corps in Washington DC — 20,882 participants
- Walt Disney World Orlando — 16,933 participants
- Hamburg — 15,147 participants