With all the buzz surrounding who is going trans fat free and when and why, I've decided to do a trans fat round-up.
So here is who is jumping on the healthy train this week:
- Crisco, king of trans fat, is now trans fat free.
- Philly, home of the cheese steak, is considering making the entire city free of trans fat.
- Thin Mints, Samoas and Peanut Butter Patties, oh my! - Yup, Girl Scout Cookies are now trans fat free!
- Crystal Cruise Lines claim to be the first to be trans fat free at sea.
- After years of testing, McDonald's has finally selected a new trans-fat-free oil for cooking its famous french fries