If you're looking to challenge yourself both in and out of the water, grab the girls and sign up for a triathlon! Between the swim, bike, and run, triathlons are a great way to get into shape and test your athleticism. But, you don't need to be a seasoned athlete to sign up; we found three races fit for ladies of all levels. From the Mermaid Series to the Iron Girl, each triathlon offers something unique and often tunes and tapas too!
- Cost: Price varies depending on location and registration date, but expect it to be around $65-$140.
- Prize: Medal, commemorative jersey (it's really cute!), and post-race party.
- Training Groups? Because this race is designed to motivate you to achieve your goals there are several ways to train and stay motivated. From coaches, mentors, and training groups, you can find all the information here.
- Locations: Tempe, San Diego, and Naperville.
- Cost: Price varies depending on location and registration date, but expect it to be around $95-$125.
- Prize: Medal, performance shirts, personalized bibs, and a post-race breakfast.
- Training Groups? From resources to training groups, there are several ways to prepare for race day, check them out here.
- Locations: Santa Rosa, Clearwater, Cherry Creek, Lake Las Vegas, Columbia, Syracuse, Rocky Gap, Atlanta, Pleasant Prairie, Sandy Hook, Del Mar, Austin, Columbia, Bloomington, Fountain Hills, Lake Zurich, Seattle, and Clermont.
- Cost: Price varies depending on package and registration date, but expect to pay around $85-$105.
- Prize: Pendant, t-shirts, and post-race food.
- Training Groups? Yes! You can choose to join TeamMermaid, attend a clinic, or find training advice here.
- Locations: Capitola and Alameda