We are always looking for new ways to burn an extra hundred calories throughout our days, right? Women's Health has come up with 100 unique, and I mean unique, ways to burn 100 more calories this summer. Some of them are downright silly, but heck, maybe shearing sheep is in your future so check out my ten favorites from their list:
1. Slather on lip balm 765 times.
2. Relive the '80s. Lip sync George Michael's Faith 16 times.
19. Swing a lasso over your head 375 times.
21. Shear three sheep (6 minutes per sheep).
35. Put a 42-pound 4-year-old in the child seat and it'll only take half an hour.
40. Wash, halve, and seed two acorn squash, then watch them bake for 30 minutes.
42. Play "Chopsticks" on the piano incessantly for 41 minutes.
49. Sing the Grease original soundtrack from start to finish.
52. Have fun when you get back to work: Twirl 123 times in your office chair (try not to puke).
71. No game necessary: Do 780 jumping jacks. Yes, 780.
To see the full list in all its glory, check out WomensHealth.com.