I know this mini-adventure is quite geographically specific, so if you can't make it to the longest urban zip line in the US by April 18, I highly recommend you plan a zip line tour into your Summer vacation, if possible. It is a fun, physical activity. While I think running is great way to sightsee while traveling, a zip line allows you to fly.
Here are just a few companies in locations ranging from Canada to Ohio to tropical Costa Rica where you can experience the fun.
- Ziptrek Ecotours in Whistler
- Maui Zipline Tours in Hawaii
- Hocking Hill Canopy Tours in Ohio
- Canopy Tours in Upsala, MN
- Zip Line Canopy Tours in Costa Rica
Have you ever zip-lined? Share the deets in the comments section below.