- 2 bananas
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- Dairy-free chocolate chips (optional)
- Peel the bananas, slice them, and place in a freezer bag or glass container.
- Freeze for at least two hours.
- Place the frozen bananas and cocoa powder in a food processor, and blend until smooth, for several minutes. At first it'll look chunky, but as the bananas begin to melt a little, you'll see it form a supercreamy consistency.
- Scoop into a bowl, sprinkle with a few chocolate chips if you're feeling zany, and enjoy!
Source: Calorie Count 
If you're not a fan of chocolate, try this peanut buttery version  or this extrafruity one made with mangoes .
- Desserts, Ice cream
- 2 servings
- Cook Time
- 2 hours
- Calories per serving