1 teaspoon olive oil
2 tubes of polenta
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 can black beans, rinsed and drained
1 box (26 ounces) Pomi chopped tomatoes
1 red pepper, diced
2 cups frozen corn
1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
Salt and pepper to taste
- Pour olive oil in a large pan and heat on medium.
- Remove both tubes of polenta from the plastic wrap and cut into half-inch-size slices. Place slices in the pan as if you were cooking pancakes.
- While the polenta is cooking, place the garlic, beans, tomatoes, red pepper, corn, and spices in a saucepan. Cook uncovered on medium heat for 15 to 20 minutes.
- While the bean mixture is cooking, check on the polenta. Once the bottoms are lightly browned, flip each piece to cook the other side.
- Place four pieces of polenta on each plate and top with one-sixth of the bean and veggie mixture.
Makes six servings. Here's the nutritional info for one serving:
Source: Calorie Count 
- Beans, Main Dishes
- 6 servings
- Cook Time
- 30 min
- Calories per serving