- 2 bananas
- 3/4 cup frozen mango chunks
- 1/4 cup frozen pineapple chunks
- 1 packed cup spinach
- 1 tablespoon vanilla soy milk
- Peel the bananas, slice them, and place slices on a plate. Freeze for at least two hours.
- Place bananas in a blender or food processor with the frozen mango, pineapple, spinach, and soy milk.
- Blend until smooth, and enjoy immediately as is or topped with dark chocolate shavings and chopped pistachio nuts.
Source: Calorie Count 
- Desserts, Frozen
- 2 servings
- Cook Time
- 2 hours 15 min
- Calories per serving