The following post was written by Olympic athlete and mom Kerri Walsh, two-time gold medalist in pairs beach volleyball.
Even though I am 32 years old, I absolutely believe in Santa Claus (it's illegal not to in our house!) And the following is my Christmas wish list. It's crazy how quickly my wishes multiply!
- PowerBeats In-Ear Headphones — just saw these on FitSugar, did a little research and I WANT these for my solo training sessions.
- NanoGreens — a monthly supply would be nice
- Casio Baby-G watch — love these babies!
- New Balance cross trainers
- Oakley polarized Fringe or Taken glasses — active shades can still be stylish, especially with Oakley
- A new weighted jump rope and new barbells
- A new Wilson volleyball (of course)
- NXC iPod jog band — so I can rock out while I work out
What's on Kerri's special dream big wish list? Find out when you read more.
My "in my dreams" wish list:
- A year membership to Fast Twitch. Amazing trainers, amazing results.
- A Jacob's Ladder exercise machine. I am absolutely addicted to this! Try it once and you'll love it, hate it, but love it more than you hate it.
Merry merry Christmas and happiest of holidays to each of you. I wish that you have the holiday of your dreams and that all your dreams for the New Year come true . . . make it happen!
Be sure to catch up and read all of Kerri's great posts on FitSugar!