Heading to yoga straight from the office? Once you have your mat and workout clothes packed, come equipped with helpful essentials. Whether you're hitting up a hot class or restorative is more your style, having a few of these items handy will ensure a comfortable practice.
- prAna Headband ($12): As you're hopping around your mat and flipping upside down, wide fabric headbands keep layers and flyaways out of your face. This beautiful printed pick will stay put for all your yoga adventures.
- The Square Water Bottle ($45): Never chase your water bottle around the studio again! The Square Bottle's design ensures you'll never experience this embarrassment. This bottle also unscrews at the top and bottom for easy cleaning — genius.
- Yogitoes Yellow Skidless Towel ($53): For classes where you're building lots of heat (and sweat) like Ashtanga or Bikram, a skidless towel helps prevent slipping around during practice.
- Tie-Dye Lucy Hair Ties ($12): Standard elastics can pull at your hair and make your practice uncomfortable, and these Twistbands don't pull or snap. For someone with a thick head of hair, these trusty hair ties are a dream come true.
- Herban Essentials Towelettes ($16): These antibacterial babies come individually wrapped so you can wipe down your mat before or after class. This variety pack offers lemon, lavender, and peppermint scents for whatever your mood.
- Dr. Hauschka Lip Care Stick ($17): I always have one of these lip care sticks handy in my yoga mat bag. Before and after class, I slick it on to make sure my lips don't chap during my practice.
- Yes to Cucumbers Towelettes ($10): Many studios don't offer full locker room facilities, and there's no place to wash your face. Wipe off all your makeup with one of these refreshing towelettes to make sure your pores don't clog up during class.