Do you crave sweets like chocolate and candy? Or maybe you want something salty to snack on like pretzels or nuts. No No No. You're in the mood for a big, juicy, mouth watering steak.
Whatever you're craving, Dr. Oz says, "The gut and the brain are the two most closely related organs. So it makes perfect sense that the foods we eat change the way our brains function."
Your snack of choice could clue you into what you're needing and wanting emotionally.
- Meat could mean you're angry
- Sweets might be a sign of depression
- Ice cream might mean you're anxious
- Salty snacks could mean you're stressed
- Pasta might signal loneliness or sexual frustration
- All of the above might mean you're just a little bit jealous