...Soothe a bee sting.
I recently came across some great ideas of alternative uses for lemons, besides just plain ole' eating them. A few tips stuck out healthwise, so here are my favorite DIY uses for lemons:
- Exfoliate and clean your feet - mix up some lemon pulp and brown sugar and get rubbing. Rinse and moisturize.
- Combat bad breath - gargle with lemon juice to get rid of bad breath.
- Fight off a cold - mix lemon juice with honey and hot water to sooth coughs and sore throats and give you a dose of vitamin C.
- Sooth a sting - mix the juice of half a lemon with water and bathe a sting to lessen the pain.
- Clean your sink - make a lemon scrubber by added baking soda and Castille soap.
Side note: I'll be very impressed if you can actually gargle lemon juice for any amount of time -- Just thinking about it gives me sharp pains in the sides of my jaw.