But wait - before you give this a try, make sure you have a friend ready with a camera to take your picture.
Then visit the YOGA CHALLENGE Group.
My favorite will be posted right here on FitSugar!
Are you ready for Standing Bound Split?
- Start in Bound Wide-Legged Forward Bend, and step your feet closer together, so they're underneath your hips.
- Shift your weight into your left leg (or whichever leg is not bound).
- Slowly lift your bound leg up off the ground.
- You can keep it bent and work on staying balanced, or try to straighten your leg.
- If your leg is straight, try looking away from your leg.
- Just reverse the steps to come out of it and then try the other side.
How'd it go? I had a tough time staying balanced - every time I tried to straighten my leg, I tipped over. Want to see my bloopers? Then read more