Ok, let's all take a deep breath here, and start off a little slower. I admit it, that first challenge was way out there, so try this one out. You might know it as a back bend but in yoga, it is known as the Wheel Pose (Urdhva Dhanurasana).
- Lie down on your back, bend your knees, and place your feet flat on the ground (heels as close as possible to your booty).
- Bend your elbows and place your palms flat on the ground above your shoulders, fingertips facing your feet.
- Inhale and press firmly into your palms, lifting your hips up off the floor.
- Place the crown (top) of your head on the mat and check to make sure your hands and feet are parallel.
- When you're ready, take a deep inhale as you straighten your arms and lift your head up.
- Stay for 5 breaths then slowly lower your body down.
- Hug your knees into your chest to release your lower back.