- Position your hands shoulder-width apart on a secured bench or stable chair.
- Move your booty in front of the bench, with your legs bent and feet placed about hip-width apart on the floor.
- Straighten out your arms, and keep a little bend in your elbows in order to always keep tension on your triceps and off your elbow joints.
- Now slowly bend at your elbows and lower your upper body down toward the floor until your arms are at about a 90-degree angle. Be sure to keep your back close to the bench.
- Once you reach the bottom of the movement, slowly press off with your hands and push yourself straight back up to the starting position.
- Do 12 to 15 reps.