Warrior 3 will help bring the fire to your core so you can power through the rest of the practice with ease:
- From Standing Forward Bend, move through a vinyasa (Four-Limbed Staff to Up Dog to Down Dog).
- Once you're in Downward Facing Dog, step your right foot forward for a brief Warrior 1.
- With your right knee forward, lower your torso and lift your left leg, bringing your body parallel with the ground.
- Extend your hands out in front of you, pressing your palms together firmly. If it bothers your shoulders to press your hands together, separate your arms so they're shoulder width apart. If extending your arms creates pain or pressure in your lower back, rest your hands on your hips.
- Engage your abs, holding this position for five deep breaths. Then lower your left leg and release your hands to the mat, coming into Downward Dog.
- Move through a vinyasa (Four-Limbed Staff to Up Dog to Down Dog) before repeating Warrior 3 on the left side.