When it comes to holiday presents, the men in my life are incredibly easy to please: Both my dad and my guy love to receive gourmet gifts, like quality fruits and nuts. Hence, I knew this recipe for smoky cashews would be the perfect edible gift for both of them. If you're strapped for both time and cash, this gift is your best bet: It only requires a few unfussy ingredients and 20 minutes of time. For a holiday offering that you'll be proud to present,
- 2 cups (9 ounces) unsalted cashews, toasted
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 teaspoon smoked hot paprika
- 2 tablespoons packed light brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons coarse salt
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter, melted
- Toast cashews: Spread nuts in a single layer on a rimmed baking sheet, and bake at 350ºF, stirring occasionally, for 10 minutes.
- Toss cashews with remaining ingredients until evenly coated.
- Cashews can be stored in an airtight container at room temperature up to 2 weeks.
Makes 2 cups.
- Snacks, Nuts
- North American