It's that time of week again -time to round up the food sections, here we go!
- Grating your own coconut is an interesting exercise, but will it really result in better tasting dishes (like homemade lemongrass-scented coconut rice)? - San Francisco Chronicle
- Local LA artisans are pouring more heart and soul into gelato and ice cream, making them the new shining stars at the dessert table. - LA Times
- Speaking of desserts, my fluffy chocolate square, look at you now. The brownie is all grown up and infused with fancy chocolates. Plus, the best way to learn about wine is to just take it home and taste it. - New York Times
- If I ever have a kitchen of my own that needs renovating, I am definitely going to call these guys. These contractors celebrate a successful kitchen remodel by making a special meal for their clients. - Boston Globe
- When you think of Texas you don't really think of cheese. However the Houston Dairymaids are hoping to change that. - Houston Chronicle
- And finally, if you're planning on going to Chicago any time soon, you may want to check out this insider's food guide to Chicago. - Chicago Tribune