It's Wednesday and that means it's time for the weekly food section newspaper roundup. Again, I apologize if several of these need logins to access...
- Start spring right by cleaning out the pantry - use your pantry items to make easy, tasty dishes. Plus, don't miss this recipe for Fudgy Coconut Macaroons. - SF Chronicle
- If you've always wanted to know more about Joël Robuchon, now's your chance. Plus, kosher Sephardic dishes for Passover (these look amazing - chocolate and olive oil mousse anyone?), and oh how I love Mark Bittman (aka the Minimalist), today he's teaching us all about the joys of savory pancakes. Photo by Andrew Scrivani. - New York Times
- Celebrate Passover with Italian flavors, don't forget the Italian wines. - Chicago Tribune
- Indian-Chinese food is one of the most popular styles in India, now you can try it at home, plus check out this ricotta cheesecake for Easter. - Boston Globe
- Sophisticated brisket goes up against a traditional Passover recipe, which will win? Also, ever wonder what goes into a bottle of wine? New federal labels may tell you more than you wanted to know. - LA Times