A Wednesday food section roundup for March 7, 2007.
- Uh oh, has the trans fat ban gone too far? After all, natural trans fat is found in many normal products. Will this change the way we bake? - New York Times - Photographs by Lars Klove for The New York Times. Sources: Department of Agriculture; National Dairy Council; NutritionData.com; Mindy Herman, registered diet
- This year's rising star chefs are young (24-28). Is their youth and energy reflected in their dishes? - San Francisco Chronicle
- Fact or Fiction? Find out how much you really know with this nutritional quiz. - Chicago Tribune
- Cooking for one doesn't have to mean take out and frozen food. - Boston Globe
- Talk about timing! This week I declared banana as the Secret Ingredient and now I see I'm not the only going bananas for bananas. - Seattle Times
- What did I tell you? Flavored waters are in. - Houston Chronicle
- New wine guys are selling us more than wine, now they're selling us a wine lifestyle too.- Los Angeles Times