- 1 large, ripe apricot, pitted and quartered
- 3/4 ounce fresh-squeezed lemon juice
- 1 ounce agave nectar
- 2 ounces bourbon
- Mint, for garnish (optional)
- Muddle the apricots at the bottom of the cocktail shaker until completely broken down.
- Fill the cocktail shaker with ice. Add the lemon juice, agave nectar, and bourbon. Shake vigorously until icy and well-combined.
- Double-strain the cocktail through a fine-mesh strainer into an ice-filled lowball glass. Garnish with a sprig of mint, if desired.
Makes 1 drink.
- Drinks, Cocktails