What if we told you that you could dine on an Arby's Roast Beef 'n Cheddar Classic  at home? Our spin on this hearty sandwich combines all the elements you've come to expect — a soft onion bun, spicy secret sauce, gooey cheddar sauce, plus all the roast beef you'd like (there's no one stopping you from loading it up). Watch the video to see how it's done.
- 6 ounces thinly sliced roast beef
1/4 cup ketchup
1 teaspoon water
Pinch of salt
1/8 teaspoon onion powder
1/8 teaspoon paprika
1/8 teaspoon Tabasco
2 onion buns, split in half and toasted
4 slices American cheese
1 tablespoon milk
- Add the roast beef to a skillet set over medium heat. Cover the skillet and turn the heat to low and cook for 3-5 minutes, or until the roast beef is hot.
- Meanwhile, add the ketchup, water, salt, onion powder, paprika, and Tabasco to a small bowl and mix until smooth.
- In a small dish, melt the American cheese and milk in the microwave on low for 20 seconds, stirring until smooth.
- To assemble the sandwiches, spread a thin layer of the sauce on both halves of each bun, arrange the meat on the bottom bun, drizzle with cheese sauce, add the top bun, and serve immediately.
- Main Dishes, Sandwiches
- Serves 2