Here's the secret to being the best-liked person in the room: make hot and cheesy buffalo chicken dip. If you're the kind of person who dreams about buffalo sauce (and really, who doesn't?), then score a touchdown at your next game-day party with a creamy, tangy dip that tastes just like fiery-hot chicken wings. Watch the video, print out the recipe, and made it for all your friends.
- 2 (8 ounce) packages reduced-fat cream cheese
- 3/4 cup (6 ounces) cayenne pepper sauce (Crystal or Frank's RedHot)
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing or bleu cheese dressing
- 1 1/4 - 1 1/2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, cooked and chopped (3 to 4 chicken breast halves or about 3 cups chopped)
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese or mozzarella
- Tortilla chips, crackers, or vegetables, for serving
- Preheat the oven to 350° F. Spray a 1 1/2-quart casserole dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Combine cream cheese, pepper sauce, and ranch dressing in a small saucepan. Heat over low heat, stirring frequently, until melted.
- Stir in chicken and about half of the cheddar cheese. Stir until combined.
- Spoon into prepared dish. Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake 15 minutes or until hot and cheese is melted.
- Serve warm with tortilla chips, crackers, or vegetables.
- Dips, Appetizers
- North American
- Makes about 6 cups