This recipe can be easily multiplied to serve a crowd.
- 6 ounces tomato juice
- 2 ounces vodka
- 1/4 teaspoon celery seed
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly cracked black pepper
- Kosher salt
- Juice of half a lemon, plus 1 lemon wedge
- 2 heaping teaspoons horseradish
- 1/4 teaspoon worcestershire sauce
- Tabasco sauce, to taste
- Celery salt, for rim
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 celery stalk, leaves intact
- Combine the tomato juice, vodka, celery seed, pepper, a generous pinch of salt, lemon juice, horseradish, worcestershire sauce, and Tabasco in a cocktail shaker with ice and shake well.
- Rub the lemon wedge around the rim of a pint glass and dip the rim into a saucer filled with celery salt. Fill the glass with ice and strain the bloody Mary into the glass. Float the balsamic vinegar on top and garnish with a celery stalk.
Makes one cocktail.
- Drinks, Cocktails