I like how this dish is so simple to make. Me and my sis cooked it over the weekend and it's delicious. It's a typical Asian dish that will surely satisfy your hunger.
Get the dinner recipe when you read more.
Adapted from chinese.food.com
- 1 lb boneless round steak
- 1 lb charcoal chuck steaks, cut into thin 3-inch strips
- 1 small onions, cut into wedges
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 cup water, plus
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
- 2 tablespoons water, divided
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch, divided
- 4 cups broccoli floret