- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 cup crème de cassis
- 1 1/2 cups assorted berries such as blackberries, blueberries, and raspberries*
- 1 (750-ml) bottle chilled dry Rosé wine
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice, or to taste
- Put berries into a heatproof pitcher. Bring sugar, water, and crème de cassis just to a simmer in a small saucepan, stirring until sugar is dissolved. Pour syrup into heatproof pitcher and let stand 5 minutes.
- Add wine and lemon juice and stir mixture well. Chill, covered, until ready to serve. Serve over ice.
*I used only raspberries.
- Drinks, Punch