No contestant was eliminated on this week's episode of Top Chef, so I didn't get to interview the losing chef. Thus, I've decided it's a great time to take a look back at what happened on the show this year.
2008 was an exciting time for the reality competition: viewers got to indulge in two exciting seasons in two important cities — Chicago and New York.
We witnessed the crowning of the first female chef and watched what happened when Europeans were thrown into the mix. Here, I've rounded up my favorite moments from season four and the first half of season five.
- My crouton cooking lesson with Ryan Scott.
- Spike showing off his mad butchering skills.
- The return of Sam Talbot as a guest judge.
- Andrew's introduction of the phrase "culinary boner" to the food industry.
- Padma and Rocco together again: eating 16 deep-dish pizzas.
- The first competing couple.
- The ongoing, entertaining feud between Dale and Lisa.
- Gail's bridal shower!
- The contestants putting the competition aside to help Radhika and Hosea get their dishes done.
Did I forget something? What were your favorite Top Chef moments?