This recipe can be easily multiplied to accommodate more people. When serving the punch at a party, dump the frozen punch into a large punch bowl along with a ladle and a small bowl of nutmeg on the side. Keeping the milk punch in a large, frozen chunk will prevent it from melting, plus guests can easily hack away at and break up the frozen punch using the ladle.
- 2 cups whole milk
- 1/4-1/2 cup bourbon, depending on desired strength
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar, or more to taste
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Ground nutmeg, for garnish
- In a freezer-safe container, stir milk, bourbon, powdered sugar, and vanilla together, until well combined. Taste and add more powdered sugar if necessary. Cover and freeze overnight.
- When ready to serve, remove punch from freezer and scrape up frozen bits with tines of a fork. It should appear slushy. Use a ladle to divide punch into glasses and garnish with ground nutmeg. Serve immediately.
- Drinks, Punch