We love Slashfood so much that every Thursday we round up its most delicious stories. Here are this week's finds:
- Which salt and vinegar chip packs the most punch?
- High praise for Burger King's NY Pizza Burger.
- Getting to know Jennifer Rubell, Eataly's new vegetable butcher.
- A look at the 2010 Vendy Awards, the Oscars of the food truck world.
- Five reliable Italian reds that'll set you back less than $30.
- Sinju, the sushi eatery that banned an environmentalist diner, has taken bluefin tuna off its menu.
Source: Flickr User Niklas Bildhauer