- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 4 egg yolks
- 1 egg
- 1 (15 1/4-ounce) box yellow cake mix, like Betty Crocker
- 1/4 cup sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 325ºF. Line 2 cookie sheets with Silpats or pieces of parchment paper.
- In a large bowl using a hand or stand mixer, beat butter on medium-high until soft and fluffy, about 2 minutes. Add egg yolks and egg, and beat until incorporated, about 2 minutes. Add cake mix in three increments over low speed. Fold in sprinkles.
- Use an ice cream scooper to drop rounded spoonfuls of dough onto cookie sheets, leaving sufficient space between each cookie.
- Bake for 15 to 17 minutes, turning sheets halfway through cook time, until edges start to turn golden brown. Remove from oven, and let sit on a hot baking sheet for 2 more minutes. Transfer cookies to wire racks to cool completely.
- Desserts, Cookies
- North American
- 10 large cookies
- Cook Time
- 30 minutes